2 BR APART, KING and QUEEN Beds, COMFY!!
2 BR APART, KING and QUEEN Beds, COMFY!!
Minato Ku, Tōkyō To, Japan(3)
- Entire Home
- 6 guests
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 beds
- 1.5 bathrooms
1: AKASAKA is central and upscale.
2: 10 minutes walk to Roppongi.
3: Quiet residential district - great for families.
4: TOKYO MIDTOWN -- 5 minutes away!
5: Totally huge apartment for Tokyo standards!
~~~ THE APARTMENT ~~~
Nestled between Akasaka and Roppongi, just behind the Tokyo Midtown Complex and the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
— 2 Bed Rooms with 3 Beds including sofa bed - sleeps 6 people maximum. (Includes linens)
— Kitchen (includes 2 burner stove, fridge, microwave, tea kettle, rice cooker, basic cooking utensils, dishes, glasses, and silverware)
— 6 Seater Dining Table
— 1 and 1/2 Bathrooms (includes very hot shower, hairdryer, towels and basic toiletries)
— Air Conditioner / Heater with Remote Control in all 3 rooms
— Desktop Computer you can use
— Free Landline Home Wi-Fi
— Free Portable Wi-Fi
— Iron and Hairdryer
— Closet with Hangars
— All linens, towels and basic toiletries provided
— 2ND Floor apartment
— Washer and Dryer in the bathroom
— No neighbors on your floor
This place is spacious, comfortable and allows you to cook, do laundry, and sleep peacefully. It is in a quiet, residential neighbourhood, yet an awesome location!! The beds are BIG and SOFT! The SOFA is very comfortable and can turn into another double bed!! This will be a private apartment for you and your group only! .
~~~ CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT ~~~
(For your convenience, we provide self check-in using a combination key lockbox to assure you entry the moment you arrive)
CHECK-IN:4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is always OKAY!
CHECK-OUT:12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE
See FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS below for more details on:
— Early Check-In/Late Check-Out [FAQ #2]
— Transportation To/From Apartment [FAQ #6]
LANDLINE WIFI in the HOUSE!
Free, high-speed wifi has been installed in the house and is ready for you. There is no extra cost to you for this. This wifi is dependable and allows you to work from the house if needs be!
PLUS!!!!! A 2ND Wifi is AVAILABLE for when you are out on the town!
~~~MOBILE WIFI UNIT~~~FREE!!!
Stay CONNECTED 24/7 while in TOKYO!!
Pocket size, PORTABLE Wi-Fi ROUTER INCLUDED!!
Small, light, and easy to carry around with you
Can USE with your smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.
No need to rent a phone or buy a SIM!
Waiting in the apartment for you upon arrival
Data Unlimited (may slow down if you download a lot)
FROM THE APARTMENT --- WALKING:
Akasaka Station - 5 minutes
Nogizaka Station - 7 minutes
Roppongi Station - 8 minutes
Tokyo Midtown Complex - 5 minutes
Roppongi Hills Complex - 15 minutes
Convenience Store - 2 minutes
Many bars and restaurants - within 10 minutes walk.
FREE TRAVEL CONCIERGE (**NEW**)! Exclusive for booking with Will !
Got any questions about your stay in Japan? A professional travel concierge service will take care of it! Experienced travel experts are only a text away. Flick them a text anytime and they’ll offer their insider advice for FREE! Exclusive for booking with Will !
The expert-based service covers a variety of aspects --
Pre-trip: flight/activities/car booking, trip planning, travel packages, etc.
On-the- road: restaurant booking, shopping discount, transport support and instant
TABICA is your key to unlocking the beauty of local life. Spend a day with a native as your guide and make your stay in Tokyo unforgettable by joining a trip today.
One day tours including Bushido Master, Soba Making, Day with a Monk, Dining and Farming.
~~~ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ~~~
1) IS THE UNIT AVAILABLE?
For convenience, my calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE.
Feel free to submit a booking request with your 1st email. First come, first serve. LAST-minute bookings are usually not a problem.
2) CAN I CHECK IN EARLY AND/OR CHECK OUT LATE?
CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is OKAY!
CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
A courtesy 1-2 hours may be available ONLY if asked within 24 to 72 hours of arrival or departure ( that is when I will know ). More than 2 hours will require a fee or for you to book another night.
BAGGAGE HOLD: I would recommend using coin lockers at a nearby station. Many main stations have lockers big enough for a full size suitcases. If no more than 3 hours before or after check in / out, PACKED bags can be put / left in the unit. RULE: Notify me of this and leave the KEY in the key box for the cleaner.
3) HOW DO I ACCESS THE APARTMENT
The address and excellent walking directions from the nearest train station(s) are provided in your CONFIRMATION ITINERARY once you have paid and been confirmed.
A COMBINATION KEY LOCK BOX is used at arrival and departure. Detailed information for my SELF check-in procedure will be provided in the DIRECTIONS portion of your ITINERARY.
Portable, pocket WiFi router with PASSWORD charged and ready to use upon your arrival.
4) CAN I ADD EXTRA PEOPLE / BEDS
This unit has a maximum of four beds:
— 1 SUPER KING Size Bed (180cm by 200cm)
— 1 QUEEN Size Bed. (160cm by 200cm)
— 1 DOUBLE Sized Pull Out Sofa Bed
— 1 Futon Bed available (100cm by 200cm)
— 4 Beds maximum
Sorry but the beds sizes can NOT be changed.
All linens and towels provided.
It accommodates (sleeps):
3 People with their own big bed
4 Adults is very comfortable.
5-6 Guests would mean there are children in your group
5) DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
—Age 2 and under are free if they share a bed or you provide their sleeping surface.
—Age 3 and up are counted as guests.
Sorry, but no baby cot is available.
6) HOW DO I GET THERE FROM THE AIRPORT?
Nearest station: AKASAKA (5 min. walk)
Train Lines: CHIYODA Line (green line)
Next nearest station: ROPPONGI (8 min. walk)
2 Train Lines:
OEDO Line (green line)
HIBIYA Line (gray line)
Direct trains to many places in the city including Omotesando, Harajuku, Ginza, Ueno, Asakusa, and Ebisu!!
FROM NARITA AIRPORT:
to AKASAKA STATION
Express Train ----- 69 minutes ----- 2,810 yen
Regular Train ----- 92 minutes ----- 1,580 yen
BUS: Direct to RITZ-CARLETON HOTEL
Fare: 3100yen ( then 5 minutes walk to here )
FROM HANEDA AIRPORT:
Tokyo Monorail to ROPPONGI via the Oedo Line ----- 33 minutes --- FARE: 670 yen
LATE NIGHT: Last train at 12:10am.
LAST BUS: Available to Shibuya at 12:30am.
Then you would need a taxi from there.
Check website Hyperdia or Jorudan Trains in Japan.
7) WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of four parts:
1. Nightly price x # of nights, plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable.
2. Cleaning fee (one-time fee)
3. Minus any % discount for weekly or monthly reservation
4. Service fee (one-time fee set and collected by HomeAway, typically between 6 and 15%)
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events. Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
8) IS THE PLACE CLEANED DURING MY STAY?
It is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart.
For your privacy, no one enters the house during your stay except for you and your group.
9)ANY QUESTIONS I MISSED?
Please email me.
CHEERS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Family/Kid Friendly
|Cleaning Fee||USD 83 (per stay)|
|Additional Guests||USD 19 (after 4 guests)|
|Security Deposit||USD 0
This amount will be collected by your Host upon check in and returned upon checkout to protect against damages or missing items. Learn more
50% refund 7 days before check-in (except for HomeAway service fee)
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING: Outside on the balcony is fine. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your butts properly. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
6. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because I give very detailed and accurate directions in the confirmation.
7. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available between the hours of 7am and 1am via HomeAway messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
8. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
9. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
10. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
11. YOU MUST separate the TRASH*** #1 VITAL thing in Japanese culture.
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items. Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.
|Check In||4:00 PM|
|Check Out||12:00 PM|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
|Maximum Stay||180 nights|
The apartment is very spacious - a treat in Tokyo! There was plenty of room for our family of five. I'd spent a great deal of time trying to find hotel accommodation that would suit 2 adults and 3 teenage children that was less than the price of a suite at the Ritz and we really couldn't find anything at all. This was a fantastic solution that gave everyone their own bed and plenty of space.
The apartment was very clean and instructions from the host were very clear.
The mobile wifi hotspot was a fantastic bonus that really helped us - especially when trying to navigate in a new city where we didn't have our own phone coverage.
Would highly recommend.