AKASAKA & ROPPONGI Central Tokyo! 1 BR
AKASAKA & ROPPONGI Central Tokyo! 1 BR
Minato Ku, Tōkyō To, Japan
- Entire Home
- 4 guests
- 1 bedroom
- 2 beds
- 1 bathroom
NOW ONTO this Listing!!
~~~~~The 5 POINTS about this LOCATION~~~~~
1: AKASAKA is central and upscale.
2: 10 minutes walk to Roppongi.
3: Quiet residential district - great for families.
4: TOKYO MIDTOWN -- 5 minutes away!
5: Brand New furnishings as of November, 2015
~~~ THE APARTMENT ~~~
Nestled between Akasaka and Roppongi, just behind the Tokyo Midtown Complex and the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
— 19 SQM Studio / 1 Room with 2 Semi Double Beds - sleeps 4 people maximum. (Includes linens)
— Kitchen (includes 1 burner stove, fridge, microwave, toaster oven, tea kettle, blender, rice cooker, basic cooking utensils, dishes, glasses, and silverware)
— Private Bathroom (includes very hot shower, hairdryer, towels and basic toiletries)
— Nice big Mirror
— Small Balcony
— Clothes Rack for hanging clothes
— Air Conditioner / Heater with Remote Control
— Free Portable Wi-Fi
— All linens, Towels and Basic Toiletries Provided
— Iron and Ironing Board
— 4th Floor Apartment with Elevator
— Coin Laundry in Building!
~~~ CHECK-IN/CHECKOUT ~~~
For your convenience, we use self check-in/check-out with a key box to assure you entry into the unit the moment you arrive.
—CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is always OKAY!
—CHECKOUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
See FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS below for more details on:
— Early Check-In / Late Check-Out
— Transportation to / from the apartment
~~~MOBILE WIFI UNIT~~~ FREE!!!!
Stay CONNECTED 24/7 while in TOKYO!!
Pocket size, MOBILE WI-FI ROUTER INCLUDED!!
Small, light, and easy to carry around with you.
Can USE with your smartphone, tablet, laptop,etc.
No need to rent a phone or buy a sim!!
Waiting in the apartment for you upon arrival!!
Data Unlimited ( may slow down if you download a lot)
~~~ AREA ~~~
IS a business and governmental district by day but at night it comes to life on Sotobori-street (外堀通り) and Hitotsugi-street (一ッ木通り) with many tasty restaurants and some expensive Japanese style nightclubs, second only to the Ginza in swankiness. Both Japanese and international restaurants are here, with places like Tenichi (tempura) and Shabuzen (shabu-shabu), and even HOOTERS from America!! The only one in Tokyo I do believe.
IS THE place for nightlife in TOKYO!!
Roppongi is literally littered with restaurants, bars, and entertainment!! It is most famous for being the foreigner friendly district but you will still definitely feel like you are in JAPAN!!
It is likely you can get around here speaking English without any stress.
If you stay out late and miss the train, don't worry because you DON'T need a train!! YOU will be able to walk home!! This is really nice as taxis are very expensive in Japan!!
FREE TRAVEL CONCIERGE (**NEW**)! Exclusive for booking with Will !
Got any questions about your stay in Japan? A professional travel concierge service will take care of it! Experienced travel experts are only a text away. Flick them a text anytime and they’ll offer their insider advice for FREE! Exclusive for booking with Will !
The expert-based service covers a variety of aspects --
Pre-trip: flight/activities/car booking, trip planning, travel packages, etc.
On-the- road: restaurant booking, shopping discount, transport support and instant
TABICA is your key to unlocking the beauty of local life. Spend a day with a native as your guide and make your stay in Tokyo unforgettable by joining a trip today.
One day tours including Bushido Master, Soba Making, Day with a Monk, Dining and Farming.
~~~ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ~~~
1) IS THE UNIT AVAILABLE?
For convenience, my calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE.
Feel free to use INSTANT BOOK if available or submit a booking request with your 1st email. First come, first serve. LAST-minute bookings are usually not a problem.
2) CAN I CHECK IN EARLY AND/OR CHECK OUT LATE?
CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is OKAY!
CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
A courtesy 1-2 hours may be available ONLY if asked within 24 to 72 hours of arrival or departure ( that is when I will know ). More than 2 hours will require a fee or for you to book another night.
BAGGAGE HOLD: I would recommend using coin lockers at a nearby station. Many main stations have lockers big enough for a full size suitcases. If no more than 3 hours before or after check in / out, PACKED bags can be put / left in the unit. RULE: Notify me of this and leave the KEY in the key box for the cleaner.
3) HOW DO I ACCESS THE APARTMENT
The address and excellent walking directions from the nearest train station(s) are provided in your CONFIRMATION / ITINERARY once you have paid and been confirmed.
A KEY BOX is used at arrival and departure. Detailed information for my SELF check-in procedure will be provided in the DIRECTIONS portion of your ITINERARY.
The portable router and PASSWORD will be in the apartment when you arrive.
4) CAN I ADD EXTRA PEOPLE/BEDS
This unit has a maximum of two beds:
2 Semi-Double Size Beds (120cm by 200cm)
Please not: Bed sizes can NOT be changed
It accommodates (sleeps):
1 to 2 people with plenty of space and they can have their own bed if two.
3 to 4 makes it crowded (though possible with 2 people in each semi-double bed.
ONLY book for 3 or 4 guests if people can share beds. A family or 2 couples would be okay.
NOT a good option for 3 single people.
5) DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
—Age 2 and under are free if they share a bed or you provide their sleeping surface.
—Age 3 and up are counted as guests.
Sorry, but no baby cot is available.
6) HOW DO I GET THERE FROM THE AIRPORT?
Nearest station: NOGIZAKA (5 min. walk)
Train Lines: CHIYODA Line (green line)
Next nearest station: AKASAKA (7 min. walk)
Train Lines: CHIYODA Line (green line)
Next nearest station: ROPPONGI (12 min. walk)
2 Train Lines: OEDO Line (green line)
HIBIYA Line (gray line)
Direct trains to many places in the city including Omotesando, Harajuku, Ginza, Ueno, Asakusa, and Ebisu!!
FROM NARITA AIRPORT:
to AKASAKA STATION
Express Train ----- 69 minutes ----- 2,810 yen
Regular Train ----- 92 minutes ----- 1,580 yen
BUS: Direct to RITZ-CARLETON HOTEL
Fare: 3100yen ( then 5 minutes walk to here )
FROM HANEDA AIRPORT:
Tokyo Monorail to ROPPONGI via the Oedo Line ----- 33 minutes ---
FARE: 670 yen
LATE NIGHT: Last train at 12:10am.
LAST BUS: Available to Shibuya at 12:30am.
Then you would need a taxi from there.
Check website Hyperdia or Jorudan Trains in Japan.
BUS: Direct to RITZ-CARLETON HOTEL----
FARE: 3100¥ from Narita Airport, then take a taxi or walk here.
7) WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of nights (plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable)
2. Cleaning fee (one-time fee )
3. Service fee
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
8) IS THE PLACE CLEANED DURING MY STAY?
It is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart.
For your privacy, no one enters the house during your stay except for you and your group.
9)ANY QUESTIONS I MISSED?
Please email me.
CHEERS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Elevator in Building
- Family/Kid Friendly
|Cleaning Fee||USD 56 (per stay)|
|Additional Guests||USD 14 (after 2 guests)|
|Security Deposit||USD 0
This amount will be collected by your Host upon check in and returned upon checkout to protect against damages or missing items. Learn more
50% refund 7 days before check-in (except for HomeAway service fee)
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together. Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment. Outside on the balcony is fine. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your butts properly. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
6. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because I give very detailed and accurate directions in the confirmation.
7. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available between the hours of 7am and 1am via HomeAway messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
8. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
9. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
10. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
11. YOU MUST separate the trash*** #1 VITAL thing in Japanese culture!
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.
|Check In||4:00 PM|
|Check Out||12:00 PM|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
|Maximum Stay||180 nights|