Micasa@Seoul: Home away from home
Micasa@Seoul: Home away from home
Seoul, South Korea(2)
- Entire Home
- 5 guests
- 1 bedroom
- 3 beds
- 1 bathroom
*Private bedroom w/ queen size bed
*Living room w/ queen size sofa bed, 1 single size folding bed (at request only)
*Subway line #5 connected to B1 level of the bldg.
*Free LAN/Egg Wifi
* Astonishing view of Han river and Yeouido from 30+ floor.
*Easy access to most part of Seoul with Subway line #5 connected directly to building's underground level 1.
* 1 bedroom apartment for complete privacy. Both bedroom and living room have great view of the Han river.
* 2 queen size bed available (1 of 2 is convertible futon). 1 single size folding bed available at request.
* Vanity table with mirror
* Large sofa with long chair - converts into queen size bed
* Comfy arm chair - relax and enjoy the view with a sip of nespresso coffee.
* Round dinning table
* Kitchen with all needed utensils and appliances
* Built in refrigerator & freezer next to kitchen
* Built in 3.5 kg washing machine
* Restroom with glassed shower booth. Unlimited Hot & cold water.
* Closets, shoe closet.
* 2 door locks for dual security
* Miracast(Airplay/Allshare) ready with 40" screen TV - connect your smartphone wirelessly to 40" screen TV. Enjoy watching you favorite show, youtube, websites, and pictures you have taken on a big screen TV.
* ipad mini - in house use only.
* Bluetooth speaker - connect your smartphone to the speaker and listen to your favorite musics.
* Hybrid 4G wifi egg w/ LTE converage - no blind spots. Unlike regular 4G wifi egg, it works anywhere in Korea including subways and high rise buildings. (limited to guests from overseas only)
*Nespresso coffee machine with free capsules - rich, sensual, intense, unique....
* Microwave, mini oven toaster, waffle maker, water boiler.
* Hand soap, tooth paste, shampoo/rinse, body wash, shower towel.
* Iron and iron board.
You may contact me for any question to (EMAIL HIDDEN) or cell ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)). you may also contact me to (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Talk (ID: quitenio) or Line (ID: quitenio)
I live about 15 min. away from the building. I will be glad to assist you personally if you have any need while staying at Micasa.
Underground floor of the Bldg. has restaurants, coffee shops, hair saloon, grocery market, laundry(dry clean). Mapo Food street is right behind the Bldg. with nice restaurants and bars. Coffee shops such as Starbuck & Coffee Beans next to the Bldg.
Easy access to most of Seoul's attractions with subway line #5 connected directly building's underground level 1.
From Incheon International Airport
Option 1: Take Airport railroad and transfer to line #5 at Gongduk stn.. Exit on Mapo stn.(1 stop from Gongduk stn.) Take exit #2.
Option 2: Take Airport railroad and exit on Gongduk stn.. Take exit #1. walk towards Han river for about 10 minutes. Building is in front of Mapo station.
Option 3: Take airport limosine bus #6015 or #6702. exit on Mapo station (Seoul Best Western Garden Hotel) and walk about 2 min. to the Bldg.
From Kimpo Airport
Take subway line #5 exit on Mapo station
* 3 minutes to Hangang Cruize: Take M#5 at Mapo stn. -- Exit on Yeounaru stn.
* 9 minutes to Gwanghwamun: Take M#5 at Mapo stn. -- Exit on Gwanghwanum stn.
* 9 minutes to Cheongyecheon: Take M#5 at Mapo stn. -- Exit on Gwanghwanum stn.
* 11 minutes to Insa-dong: Take M#5 at Mapo stn. -- Exit on Jongro 3-ga.
* 15 minutes to Dongdaemun Market: Take M#5 at Mapo stn. -- Exit on Dongdaemun history & culture park stn.
* 15 minutes to Hongdae: Take M#5 at Mapo stn. -- Transfer to M#6 at Gongdeok stn. -- Exit on Sangsu stn.
* 17 minutes to Itaewon: Take M#5 at Mapo stn. -- Transfer to M#6 at Gongdeok stn. -- Exit on Itaewon stn.
* 19 minutes to Myeong-dong: Take M#5 at Mapo stn. -- Transfer to M#2 at Chungjeongno stn. -- Exit on Euljiro 1-ga.
* 21 minutes to Bukchon: Take M#5 at Mapo stn. -- Transfer M#3 at Jongno 3-ga stn. -- Exit on Anguk stn.
* 20 mintues to Sinchon: Take M#5 at Mapo stn. -- Transfer to M#2 at Chungjeongno stn. -- Exit on Sinchon stn.
* 34 minutes to Apgujeong Rodeo: Take M#5 at Mapo stn. -- Transfer to M#Bundang at Wangsimni stn. -- Exit on Apgujeong Redeo stn.
* 35 minutes to Gangnam Stn. Area: Take M#5 at Mapo stn. -- Transfer to M#9 express train at Yeouido stn. -- Exit on Sinnonhyeon stn.
* 44 minutes to Lotte World Mall: Take M#5 at Mapo stn. -- Transfer to M#2 at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park stn. -- Exit on Jamsil stn.
Whether you decide to stay at Micasa or not, I will be glad to help you with any questions regards to staying in Seoul such as itineraries, transportation and etc.
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Elevator in Building
- Parking Included
- Buzzer/Wireless Intercom
- Family/Kid Friendly
|Cleaning Fee||USD 30 (per stay)|
|Additional Guests||USD 10 (after 2 guests)|
|Security Deposit||USD 0
This amount will be collected by your Host upon check in and returned upon checkout to protect against damages or missing items. Learn more
Plz. refrain playing loud music or TV late at night for neighbors
|Check In||3:00 PM|
|Check Out||11:00 AM|
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
|Maximum Stay||180 nights|
John is very friendly and easy to communicate.